Saturday, 8 June 2013

Flash The Flesh

                                     

 When a group of bloggers join together for a chat you know that the final result has to be super!! And so this happened once more when, a few days ago, we were talking about our preferences between mini and maxi and Becky thought that it would be great to create a challenge which goal was to show a little bit more skin and our body (but with style and no vulgarity) showing proudly our curves. And so it was born “Flash the Flesh”.

I really don't like my legs, so when I heard about the idea I knew it was the part of my body I wanted to show. 




I actually decided to give this a go and went on a night out with my legs out.  I am not going to lie I did carry a pair of tights in my clutch just in case. At first I felt really uncomfortable, like everyone was staring and then I was like get over yourself like anyone cares about what you are wearing they are too busy getting on with their own night and ended up being fine
I did put the tights on at the end of the night but that was more for the fact that it was cold and windy and I felt more secure in tights in case the wind blew my skirt up.

Make sure you check out the other lovely ladies in Flash The Flesh 













KayleyJane x



4 comments:

  1. You have fab legs you should get them out more often xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Nikki said. Your legs are lovely! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog Kayley Jane! I'm a new follower. Hope you will follow me back.

    Thanks,
    xx, Gina

    http://www.lipglossonmylatte.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...