Monday 4 March 2013

FOTN - Really Red

 
Hey, how are you all doing?
I went on a girls night out and for the 1st time in a long time I decided to do a red lip instead of a bold eye. I have always loved a red lip with my pale skin and I have tons of them, way more than I will every wear but every time I see a nice one in the shop I have high hopes and think yes I will wear this and I will not waste my money but I am never really brave enough to wear them so they just sit there in my makeup draw but I decided to take the plunge and wear one, I am so glad I did as this lipstick is amazing, I am in love with it, This will be in my February favourites for sure! The Lipstick looks way more orange and toned down in this picture but in real life it is more of a bright true red! (I will try and get a better picture of it for my favourites post)


Face

Lips

Eyes






2 comments:

  1. I thought they were your natural lashes with just mascara at first and I almost died of envy! You do have pretty eyes though!
    And the red looks fab, you should definitely brave it more often x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I wish they were my natural lashes :)
      Thanks think I will defo start wearing it more often x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...