Saturday 8 September 2012

Boohoo £50 Blogger Challange

As I am sure most of you are aware of the boohoo £50 blogger challenge that is going on at the moment, If not I will quickly explain.
www.fashionvouchers.com are holding a competition for all bloggers to celebrate boohoo.com making the Top 10 Fashion Money Saving Websites. All you have to do is create an outfit for under £50. It was so much fun and amazing how much you could get for £50


Boohoo £50 challange
Christy High Shine High Waisted Disco Pants Was £15.00 Now £10.00
Riley Lace Back Georgette Shirt Was £18.00 Now £11.00
Xanthe Black Suedette Peeptoe Wedge Was £25.00 Now £18.00
Harper Spiked Bracelet £8.00
TOTAL = £47

This is what I put together. It is perfect for a night out or you could even change the wedges for a pair of boots/creepers and wear it in the day. I am obsessed with disco pants at the moment and these are amazing dupes for the expensive American apparel version. I love the look of a top tucked in to them but for us curvy girls it not always the most flattering so I decided to pair it with a long dip hem chiffon top. I chose the black wedges because you can never go wrong with a pair of black wedges and much prefer the look of wedges with disco pants than heels. I wanted to edge it up a little and when I saw this spike bracelet I just had to add it to the outfit. Spikes and studs are everywhere and bang on trend for autumn so it was perfect for the outfit. 

Have you taken up the challange?


KayleyJane x

9 comments:

  1. I love your fashion ideas! I came here to follow you and realized I already was :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great combination, you have a great taste! :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the disco pants! xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these wedges! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog, I'm now following you! xx

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...