Thursday 14 June 2012

NOTD - Essie Fiji

Hey guys long time no blog!
I haven't been able to blog for a while as my brother decided to drop the laptop on the floor and smashed the screen so I only have my mums computer to use when I go to hers. So will have to bare with me for a while.
The other day I went in to Boots and saw the Essie stand had finally come to my local shop and I just couldn't resists and picked up a few
I have on Fiji which is a creamy opaque pale pink.It is opaque in two coats but can be a bit streaky so I put on three coats.
Oh wow I didn't realise how bad my cuticles were until I saw this picture, think they need a little TLC!

I really like the formulation of Essie. I wasn't sure whether I should get any at first as they are £8 but in my opinion they are totally worth it and I am already eyeing up my next polish

Have you tried any of the Essie polishes? What are your favourite shades?

KayleyJane x

6 comments:

  1. I have so many of the essie polishes, it's a bit embarassing... I think one of my favorites is Playa del Platinum, as well as Turquoise and Caicos. xx

    www.liquorlubeandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. is my fav now!i use it all the time!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo couldn't live without it now, my go to colour x

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely colour :)

    i love the formula of the Essie polishes to :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...